NetSuite Sales Teams Searching

If your account has Team Selling enabled (at the Setup > Company > Enable Features > CRM > Team Selling checkbox), you have the ability to create sales teams (at Setup > Sales > Sales Management > Sales Teams > New). You can then see a list of your sales teams (at Setup > Sales > Sales Management > Sales Teams).

You can also search existing sales teams (at Setup > Sales > Sales Management > Sales Teams > Search) (a sales team is actually an instance of the Group type). But you cannot search by (or display in the results) the members of a sales team (which I would have thought pretty important). There is a Group Member… you can search by, but drilling down into that entity, it appears that NetSuite is looking for Customers, not Employees.

Obviously NetSuite must store somewhere in the database the members of created sales teams, along with their role in that sales team, contribution, etc. But I cannot find any way to access that information. It does not appear to be searchable at all. Why would this information not be obtainable? It seems an obvious need to me.

What I am after is a way to search for all sales teams where is on the sales team and to run mass updates on sales teams.

Note that I’m not talking about the group of employees you can find at the bottom of a customer form, defined as the sales team for that customer. I’m specifically talking about the sales teams you can define and reference at Setup > Sales > Sales Management > Sales Teams.

The search is probably based on an employee type search with the following criteria probably:
Sales Rep > TRUE

Results:
Name
Supervisor
Sales Team?